Summary Terms & Conditions:
Those aged 13+ can enter, however anyone aged under 18 must have a parent or guardian enter on their behalf. 10:00 28/06/23 – 23:59 05/07/23. Log onto your Instagram account, follow @Nismo, like and comment underneath the Promotional Post, tagging a friend who would also love the Nissan Upcycled fashion collection and (optional) share the post to your story to enter the Prize Draw. No purchase necessary. Prize: 1 x NISMO hoodie. Internet access & public Instagram account required. Entrants can enter unlimited times. Max 1 Prize per person. Visit www.nismo.com/ for full T&Cs & Prize details. Promoter: Nissan, Nissan Automotive Europe, 8 rue Jean Pierre Timbaud, 78180 Montigny-le-Bretonneux, France.
Full Terms & Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to those aged 13 or above, however anyone aged under 18 must have a parent or guardian enter on their behalf, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. A Parent/guardian must enter on behalf of a child between the ages of 13 and 17 years old, inclusive. Written confirmation of permission and proof of parental/guardianship responsibility may be required from a parent/guardian before a winner can be declared. Winner communication will only be entered into with the parent/guardian of the child.
3. Entrants must ensure that their participation (including acceptance of any prize) is lawful in accordance with the laws of their country of residence. This promotion is void where void under local national laws. The Promoter will not be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any individual's participation, or as to any other aspect of any Promotion.
4. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a public Instagram account are required.
5. Promotion Period: Enter between 10:00 BST on the 28 of June 2023 and 23:59 BST on the 5 of July 2023 inclusive.
6. To Enter: Log onto your Instagram account (or create one for free), then follow @Nismo, like and comment underneath the Promotional Post, tagging a friend who would love the Nissan Upcycled fashion collection and (optional) share the Promotional Post to your story to be entered into the Prize Draw.
7. You must keep your profile on a public setting and continue to follow the @Nismo account for 4 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period in order to be contacted if you are selected as a winner.
8. Entrants can enter unlimited times during the Promotion Period. No person may win more than 1 Prize.
9. The Prize: There will be 1 winner. The winner will win 1 x NISMO hoodie from a Nissan upcycled fashion collection.
10. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The hoodie will be a size M.
11. Winner Selection: 1 provisional winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the Prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
12. Winner Notification: The provisional winner will be contacted via the social media account used to enter within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the provisional winner. Once eligibility has been confirmed, the provisional winner will be confirmed as a winner. If the provisional winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, we reserve the right to disqualify the entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
13. Prize Acceptance: Notification to arrange fulfilment of the Prize will take place within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a winner has not received communication to arrange their Prize the winner must inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If the winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
14. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. are in breach of the Terms & Conditions;
b. contain any content that is offensive, harmful, objectionable or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication including with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, or which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
c. contains or refers to any unauthorised third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
d. promotes any political agenda.
15. Provided no objection is received from the winner, a winner list containing the surname and county of residence of the winner will be made available by the Promoter 4 weeks after the close of the Promotion Period, for a period of 8 weeks. It will be available at www.promowinners.com/nissansocial . The winner can object to their details being published during the Winner Notification process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority when requested by them.
16. The Promoter may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
17. The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entry (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified. Any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
a. Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners through multiple means by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld until verification is completed.
b. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
d. Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
f. Disqualify entrants who tamper with the entry process.
g. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
h. Cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion should it not be capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
18. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize and/or any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that Prize or element of the Prize for another of equal or greater value.
19. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to Instagram.
20. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram, and Instagram is not responsible for any element of this Promotion.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion (JS13953) or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
22. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances.
24. If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
25. By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
26. If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
27. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Nissan, Nissan Automotive Europe, 8 rue Jean Pierre Timbaud, 78180 Montigny-le-Bretonneux, France.
© Copyright PromoVeritas Ltd 2023. All rights reserved.
1. This document has been created for a specific promotion. If used for a different promotion, it may not be fit for purpose.
2. Changes made to this document will not be binding on PromoVeritas unless agreed in writing by us. It is the Client’s responsibility to inform us of any such changes, as this may affect the legality, operation and delivery of the Promotion.
3. Unauthorised copying of this document in whole or in part will constitute an infringement of copyright.