- Sébastien has driven in Formula E since the start of the FIA Formula E World Championship and joined the Japanese manufacturer after the team entered the all-electric racing series in Season 5 (2018/2019).
- Sébastien claimed Nissan e.dams maiden Formula E win at the New York E-Prix during the team’s debut season and finished second in the FIA Formula E Drivers’ World Championship.
- In Season 6 (2019/2020), Sébastien added four more podiums to his tally, finishing fourth in the Drivers’ Championship and helping Nissan e.dams achieve second place in the Teams’ Championship.
Notable Formula E results with Nissan e.dams:
- Season 5 (2018/2019): One win, three podiums, and three pole positions. Won Formula E’s Best Qualifying Driver Award.
- Season 6 (2019/2020): Four podiums.
- Season 7 (2020/2021): Top group qualifier at round 10. Three Super Pole shoot-out appearances.