- Sebastien has driven in Formula E since the start of the FIA Formula E World Championship.
- In the 2015/2016 season, Sebastien took the Formula E Drivers’ Championship and holds the series’ records for the most wins, most pole positions, fastest laps and several others.
- Sebastien took Nissan’s maiden Formula E win in New York and finished in the runner-up spot in the Drivers’ Championship in Nissan’s debut season (2018/2019).
- In Nissan’s second season, Sebastien added four more podiums to his tally, finishing 4th in the Drivers’ Championship and helping Nissan e.dams achieve second place in the overall Teams’ Championship.
Notable Formula E results with Nissan e.dams:
- Season 5 (2018/2019): One win, three podiums, and three pole positions. Won Formula E’s Best Qualifying Driver Award.
- Season 6 (2019/2020): Four podiums.
- Season 7 (2020/2021): Top group qualifier at round 10. Three Super Pole shoot-out appearances.